- Bundle includes 4 boxes of No Spill Ant Kill bait stations
- Our No Spill Ant Kill attracts and kills all common household ants (except carpenter ants, fire ants and harvester ants)
- Designed to allow worker ants to take the bait back to the nest and deliver it to the rest of the colony
- Kills the ants you see and ants in the nest
- Contains a naturally derived active ingredient (borax)
- Easy-to-use stations are activated simply by removing the sticker from the underside
- Ants walk on the bait’s surface without drowning, so more of them can feed at once
- Stations will not spill like liquid baits
- Unique, patented high moisture rigid gel formula (like gelatin)
- For indoor and outdoor use
- EPA-registered product
- Recyclable packaging
- Available in packs of 6 x 0.25 oz bait stations
Bundle Savings = 12.5%
Active Ingredients: Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate (borax)
1. Turn station onto under side to show "Remove Before Use" sticker
2. Remove sticker
3. Ant entrance and exit hole is now exposed
4. Place station with hole side down
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Please follow our easy to use No Spill Ant Kill Instructions listed below.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Kills: Ants (except carpenter ants, fire ants and harvester ants)
For Use in and Around: Homes, apartments, storage areas, food processing plants, and mobile homes.
Ant Control and Elimination: Ants will initially feed in large numbers, but then disappear. No Spill Ant Kill is designed to allow worker ants to take the product back to the nest and deliver it to the rest of the colony. Monitor the bait placements and ensure there is always a fresh supply of No Spill Ant Kill at each placement. Indoor Use: Place activated stations where ants are seen and in areas inaccessible to children and pets. Ants often trail along structural edges and will seek out moisture and food. Bait around sinks, tubs, window sills, under food cabinets, around floor edges and in corners. Often, invading ants nest outdoors. It will help to bait outside, close to where ants are found entering the structure. Ants normally follow specific trails from the nest to food or water. Placing No Spill Ant Kill stations close to these trails will improve control.
Outdoor Baiting: Locate areas around the building where ants are seen trailing. Apply No Spill Ant Kill in areas inaccessible to children and pets. For a perimeter defense system, place bait stations near the foundation or where ant trails are found. Spacing the bait stations every 5 to 10 feet around the perimeter will provide the best results. Check the bait stations regularly for activity. Remember ants will feed on No Spill Ant Kill and carry the bait back to the rest of the colony. Heavy infestations may require several bait placement refills.
Outdoor Use Environmental Hazards: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high-water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.
So far so good we had a house fire. And when they rebuilt our home we encountered a ant problem so glad I received this product. I see fewer if any ants now.
No Spill Ant Kill
I was expecting to wait a week before seeing results, but to my surprise, it took just 2 days. I am amazed and couldn't be more pleased. Thank you,
Best Ant traps ever!
I have been using these with great success. Great product!
Can’t believe we waited so long
This was the best product that I have tried in a long time. We had been fighting these ants since we moved in a year ago-in a brand new house. We have tried so many products. We were spraying bug killer on my kitchen counters. You can imagine how paranoid I was about food on my counter. After 24 hours of having them out, we were down to 3 or 4 ants coming out. Then 2 and then none. We waited an extra day to make sure. I can’t thank you enough for this product. I took a box to my girls coffee meeting and told them all about it. You can be sure that anyone that mentions ant to me will get the full story. Sorry about the long review.