- Our Beetle & Boxelder Bug Killer kills Japanese Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Stink Bugs, Grasshoppers, and 100+ insects and mites
- For use on roses, flowers, fruits and vegetables, fruit and nut trees, citrus, foliage plants and trees
- Also for use in home greenhouses and on indoor houseplants
- Kills listed insects on product label on contact
- Kills all stages of listed insects, including eggs
- May be used up to and including day of harvest
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Dormant and growing season insect spray
- Patented formula
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins, Canola oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
How to Use Maggie's Farm Beetle & Boxelder Bug Killer
Only for use in home gardens, home indoor houseplants and home greenhouses. Read entire label. Use only as directed. Shake well before each use.
Thoroughly wet all parts of the plants. Do not wet plants to point of runoff or drip. Repeat treatment in 1-2 weeks if needed. Do not apply more than 20 fl oz per 100 sq ft per application. May be used on edible crops up to and including day of harvest.
Outdoor Use: For use outdoors on fruit and nut trees (apples, cherries, peaches, pears, nuts); flowering, foliage plants; corn; melons; tomatoes; vegetables (beans, cabbage, cucurbits, peas, potatoes); figs; small fruits (grapes, strawberry, raspberry); citrus; ornamental and shade trees (birch, evergreens, holly, oak) and herbs.
Home Greenhouse Use: For use in home greenhouses: flowering, foliage plants; melons, tomatoes; vegetables (beans, cabbage, cucurbits, peas, potatoes); small fruits (grapes, strawberry, raspberry); houseplants.
Indoor Use: For use indoors on houseplants.
Dormant Use: Kills exposed egg stages of pests present in dormant season and pests on dormant shrubs (roses), evergreens, fruit trees and shade trees. Thoroughly wet the dormant plants or trees.
Boy they came in the right time, we are get a lot of grasshoppers eating all my rose bushes lately. I’m just getting back some my garden back. Thank you .
Great for these nasty Lily beetles! And Japanese beetles too.
I dont love using pest control, but I had an extreme infestation and nothing was working. Pyrethrins break down quickly which was why I was willing to give this a try. I did, and it worked with only one treatment. DEFINITELY recommend for desperate gardeners.