- Powerful, natural pheromone attractant lure lethal to common moths and larvae
- Non-Toxic Pheromone Lure Attracts Common Moths Fast
- Keeps Grain Moths out of Food, Pet Food and Birdseed
- Safe for
use incupboards, pantries and around food
- Lasts up to 3 Months
Available inpacks of two sticky traps with two individually packed pheromone lures
General Use: Place Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Traps in areas where you’ve seen moths. Typical areas might be the pantry, kitchen, basement, or garage. Each Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Trap includes a powerful pheromone lure designed to attract the most common moths. Each lure comes in an airtight
1. Peel back the paper cover to expose the glue layer underneath
2. Tear open on pouch containing a pheromone lure. Put the pheromone lure in the center of the glue area.
3. Fold the trap along the fold lines to make a triangle shape
Once assembled, put the trap on a flat surface in areas where you’ve seen moths. Replace the trap every three months, or sooner if it becomes dusty or full of moths.
Q. I do not see any retailers on your Store Locator section that carry the Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Trap. Where can I buy this?
A. The Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Trap is
Don't look any further this is the best
love this product, works the best.
This started working right away and is close to being full already. I may need to order more soon!
these work very well, the best I have found.
We are trying to see if we have pantry moths or clothes moths. We have pantry moths big-time! This trap works.