- Our 3-in-1 Garden Spray kills and repels the most common garden pests including ants, aphids, beetles (leaf-feeding), boxelder bugs, caterpillars, crickets, lace bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, scale crawlers, stick bugs, thrips, whiteflies, and other garden pests
- Prevents and controls fungal diseases including powdery mildew, black spot, leaf spot, rust and blight, the perfect garden fungicide.
- For home gardening use on roses, flowers, houseplants, shrubs, vegetables, herbs and other edible/consumable and ornamental plants
- Kills on contact with residual repellency
- Spray and harvest on same day
- Leaves no harmful residues
- Contains natural plant oils as the active ingredients, with a natural fresh scent
- Safe for use around children and pets when used as directed
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Contains no Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), which are harmful to the ozone layer
- This product is classified as a minimum-risk pesticide under EPA FIFRA 25(b)
- Comes in a recyclable container
- 3-in-1 Garden Spray is perfect for organic gardening
Active Ingredients: Thyme oil, Geraniol, Cinnamon oil, Peppermint oil
Inert ingredients: Water, Polyglyceryl oleate, Butyl stearate, Isopropyl myristate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
How to Use Maggie's Farm 3 in 1 Garden Spray
Always read label directions and precautions prior to use. Shake well before use and periodically during use. Ready-to-use. Do not dilute. This product can be used indoors and outdoors.
Spray Nozzle Adjustments: The spray nozzle has a wide mist setting and a narrow straight stream setting. The mist setting is best when spraying a larger area, for spraying leaves on plants and for covering a number of insects from fairly close range. The straight stream setting is best for spraying from a distance where the mist setting will not reach the target pest or location.
Insect/Mite Treatment: This product is most effective when used in the evening, not in the heat of the day. Thoroughly spray all areas of the plant, including the underside of leaves. Spray until the solution runs off the tips of the leaves. Contact as many pests as possible. Apply every 5 to 7 days when insects are present. May be used up to the day of harvest. Repeat as necessary.
Fungal Treatment: For best results, apply as a protective spray early before diseases are noticed. Apply in the early morning or in the evening, not in the heat of the day. Thoroughly spray all areas of the plant, including the underside of leaves. Spray until the solution runs off the tips of the leaves. Apply every 7 to 10 days or after rain. May be used up to the day of harvest. Repeat as necessary.
Q. Why is it recommended to test on plants first before applying to the entire plant?
A. Some plants/foliage can be sensitive to plant oils (especially tender new growth and blooms). We recommend that our outdoor spray products be tested on plants/foliage to be sprayed to ensure they are not sensitive to the plant oil active ingredients. It is important to also remember that other conditions could make plants more susceptible as well, such as if a plant is stressed due to drought conditions, excessive heat (do not spray plants in the middle of a hot summer day – apply at dusk), etc.
Q. How often do I need to reapply?
A. Like all lawn and garden products, the frequency of application of our lawn and garden products depends on a number of factors, including area of application, type and severity of pest problem, moisture conditions and temperature. The frequency of application information is listed on all of Maggie’s Farm product labels.
A good rule of thumb: one should expect to apply more frequently if applying in larger areas, when the pest problem is severe, after heavy rain, if moisture conditions are high and/or if temperatures are high. It is also important to keep in mind that, unlike synthetic pesticides, the plant oils we use in our products are designed to break down over a short period of time so they do not persist in the environment or leave long-term pesticide residues
Q. Is this a natural bug spray for garden use?
A. Yes, our 3 in 1 garden spray is a is classified as a minimum-risk pesticide under EPA FIFRA 25(b) and can be used in organic gardening. Perfect solution if you need to control bugs in your garden with a natural bug spray.
I can't rate long term use but in the last 2 weeks, this product has been effective. I love that these products can be used around children and pets.
Great product. Working very well on small drain flies and gnats
It is so great on my plants and around my kids. I am so happy with this product. It seems to be working well on my plants.
Safe for organic gardening
Absolutely love that its safe for organic gardening. And if my girls and dog go near the garden they are safe. So far so good. We had a couple pesky bugs around our tomato plant that we haven't seen again.