- Our Vegetable Garden Insect & Disease Control kills and controls ants, aphids, beetles (including Japanese beetles), caterpillars, crickets, fungus gnats, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, spider mites, scale, thrips, weevils, whiteflies, and many other garden pests
- Prevents and controls fungal diseases including black spot, powdery mildew, rust, scab, blight, brown rot and leaf spot
- For use on vegetables, roses, flowers, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruit and nut trees around the home and home garden
- Also for use in home greenhouses and on indoor houseplants
- Kills listed insects on product label on contact
- May be used up to day of harvest
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Recyclable container
Active Ingredients: Sulfur, Pyrethrins
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
How to Use Maggie’s Farm Vegetable Garden Insect & Disease Control
Only for use in home gardens, home indoor houseplants and home greenhouses. Read entire label. Use only as directed. Shake well before each use. Do not dilute.
For controlling insects: Thoroughly wet all parts of the plants, especially new shoots and the underside of leaves. Pests need to be contacted by the spray to be controlled. Do not reapply within 3 days except under extreme pest pressure. For control of fungal diseases: Thoroughly spray all areas of the plant, especially new shoots. For best control apply as a protective spray early in the season before diseases are noticed. Reapply every 7 to 10 days.
Do not wet plants to point of runoff or drip. Do not apply more than 18.5 fl oz per 100 sq ft per application. Do not apply if temperatures are expected to be over 90° F. May be used on edible crops up to day of harvest.
Vegetable and Vine Plants Use: For use on beans, beets, blackberries, blueberries, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, corn, cucurbits (cucumber, melon, pumpkin and squash), currant, gooseberries, grapes, kale, onions, peppers, potatoes, raspberries, strawberries, tomatoes.
Fruit and Nut Trees Use: For use on almond, apple, cherry, citrus, filbert, nectarine, peach, plum, prune, walnut.
Ornamentals Use: For use on flowering plants and shrubs, woody ornamentals, roses, and trees.
Indoor Use: For use on houseplants.
May also be used on herbs and lawns.
Q: Does this product control mites?
A: Yes, it does control mites including spider mites and clover mites.
Q: What diseases will this product control?
A: It controls blackspot, powdery mildew, rust, scab, blight, brown spot and leaf spot.
Q: What is the listed active ingredient pyrethrins?
A: Pyrethrins are found naturally in some chrysanthemum flowers, and have insecticidal and insect-repellent properties that have been used for many years. It is considered to be an organic insecticide when not combined with synthetic synergists.
Q: Why are sulfurs used as an active ingredient?
A: Sulfur is a natural element that is used to control and prevent fungus on roses, ornamentals, fruits and vegetables. It also is effective controlling insects and mites.
Q: How often can I reapply the Vegetable Garden Insect & Disease Control product?
A: You can reapply every 3 days, but no more than 10 times per season.