- Our 3-in-1 Garden Spray kills and repels the most common garden pests including ants, aphids, beetles (leaf-feeding), boxelder bugs, caterpillars, crickets, lace bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, scale crawlers, stick bugs, thrips, whiteflies, and other garden pests
- Note: During times of high Japanese beetle pressure, beetles may be attracted to any essential oil based pesticide. Do not spray on plants that are attractive to Japanese beetles. Stop using the product if significant Japanese beetle populations are present in the area.
- Prevents and controls fungal diseases including powdery mildew, black spot, leaf spot, rust and blight, the perfect garden fungicide
- For home gardening use on roses, flowers, houseplants, shrubs, vegetables, herbs and other edible/consumable and ornamental plants
- Kills on contact with residual repellency
- May be used up to the day of harvest
- Leaves no harmful residues
- Contains natural plant oils as the active ingredients, with a natural fresh scent
- Safe for use around children and pets when used as directed
- For indoor and outdoor use
- This product is classified as a minimum-risk pesticide under EPA FIFRA 25(b)
- Recyclable container
- Perfect for organic gardening
Active Ingredients: Thyme oil, Geraniol, Cinnamon oil, Peppermint oil
Inert ingredients: Water, Polyglyceryl oleate, Butyl stearate, Isopropyl myristate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
How to Use Maggie's Farm 3-in-1 Garden Spray
Always read label directions and precautions prior to use. Shake well before use and periodically during use. Ready-to-use. Do not dilute. This product can be used indoors and outdoors.
Spray Nozzle Adjustments: The spray nozzle has a wide mist setting and a narrow straight stream setting. The mist setting is best when spraying a larger area, for spraying leaves on plants and for covering a number of insects from fairly close range. The straight stream setting is best for spraying from a distance where the mist setting will not reach the target pest or location.
Insect/Mite Treatment: This product is most effective when used in the evening, not in the heat of the day. Thoroughly spray all areas of the plant, including the underside of leaves. Spray until the solution runs off the tips of the leaves. Contact as many pests as possible. Apply every 5 to 7 days when insects are present. May be used up to the day of harvest. Repeat as necessary.
Fungal Treatment: For best results, apply as a protective spray early before diseases are noticed. Apply in the early morning or in the evening, not in the heat of the day. Thoroughly spray all areas of the plant, including the underside of leaves. Spray until the solution runs off the tips of the leaves. Apply every 7 to 10 days or after rain. May be used up to the day of harvest. Repeat as necessary.
3-1 Garden Spray
It works to keep bugs off my plants, I've used it to prevent fungus on my peonies and other plants. I really like this product!
There's no better anywhere
Excellent! No better put thete than this product or company like Maggies! We buy it constant ots so fantastic! We allways want it around!
There is no comparison
Fantastic! Nobody else has a product like this particular product and it really works it'll save your whole garden every one of your plants
3 - 1 Garden Spray Has It All!!
I love the 3-1 Garden Spray. Often I cannot tell it something is going on with the leaves of a plant due to bugs or a disease. I spray the plant with the 3 - 1 and it takes care of the problem.