- Kills and repels the most common flying nuisance pests including flies, gnats, mosquitoes, and moths
- Kills on contact with residual repellency
- Safe for use around children and pets when used as directed
- Uses natural plant oils as the active ingredients, leaves no harmful residues
- Water-based formula does not leave behind messy, oily residues that must be cleaned up
- Pleasant citrus mint scent
- For indoor and outdoor use
- This product is classified as a minimum-risk pesticide under EPA FIFRA 25(b)
- Contains no Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), which are harmful to the ozone layer
- Comes in a recyclable container
- 14 oz can
Active Ingredients: Peppermint oil, Thyme oil, Lemongrass oil
Inert Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl alcohol, White mineral oil, Cottonseed oil, Wintergreen oil, Polyglyceryl oleate, Isopropyl myristate, Nitrogen
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Always read label directions and precautions prior to use. Shake well before use and periodically during use. This product can be used indoors and outdoors. For optimal spraying, rotate the spray nozzle to point in the same direction as the red dot located on the top rim of the can. Point spray nozzle away from face and press button firmly to spray, holding the can upright.
Flying Insect Treatment: To kill flies, gnats, mosquitoes, moths and other flying insects, direct spray at flying insects and contact as many as possible. Spray in short 2 – 3 second bursts. For best results, spray flies when they are resting to get the best spray coverage possible. When using indoors, wipe up excess. Repeat as necessary. When using outdoors, spray breeding areas such as in and around garbage cans and compost piles, and areas where pests may be entering your home. Repeat as necessary.
flying insect killer
Excellent a very effective product. This product virtually eliminated the problem with outdoor flies.
I have a small beach area I've constructed in my backyard. On occasion I get small flying insects that fly around and in the sand. This flying insect killer is the best stuff I've ever found. It knocks them right out of the air and smells great at the same time. I came across it last year and it works great for me. Thanks for a great product.
Quick working great smell
This natural insect killer works just about as well as any chemical bug spray. An added bonus is it has a very nice mint scent which also works as an air freshener.
flying insect killer
It is great! Works well without harming pets.