- Kills on contact and repels mosquitoes and the most common flying insect pests
- Provides up to 7 days of repellent zone residual protection
- Safe for use around children and pets when used as directed
- Leaves no harmful, oily residues
- Naturally-derived plant oils are the active ingredients
- Water-based formula with a natural fresh scent
- Outdoor use only
- The product is classified as a minimum-risk pesticide under EPA FIFRA 25(b)
- Contains no Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), which are harmful to the ozone layer
- Packaged in a recyclable container
Active Ingredients: Soybean oil, Geraniol, Citronella oil, Lemongrass oil, Peppermint oil
Inert Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl alcohol, White mineral oil, Wintergreen oil, Butyl lactate, Polyglyceryl oleate, Nitrogen
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Always read label directions and precautions prior to use. Shake well before use and periodically during use.
Fogger Treatment: To kill and repel mosquitoes and other flying insects, hold container upright and aim nozzle away from face and other people. Press the button firmly and spray in a slow sweeping motion toward the area to be treated. For best results, spray when the air is calm and contact as many insects as possible. If a breeze is blowing, spray in the same direction as the wind. Repeat as necessary.
Repellent Zone Treatment: To create a mosquito repellent zone, spray surfaces and vegetation in areas where mosquitoes congregate from about 3 feet away including: plant leaves and dense foliage, under and around decks, porches, patios, outdoor screens, tents and other surfaces pests may contact. Give special attention to any dark, humid areas, as mosquitoes prefer to rest in these areas. Allow a few minutes for the product to take effect. Reapplication will be needed after rainfall. Repeat as necessary.
Love the smell and it works great
Works Very Well
Works very well. We can now sit on the deck in evening without be attacked by Mosquitos.
Love This Product!
Love the fogger and the Natural Repellent Spray for my body. Great product and company. Highly recommend!
This stuff really works!