Maggie's Farm Simply Effective Pantry Moth Trap
A convenient sticky trap with a powerful, natural pheromone attractant lure that quickly attracts and captures common moths and their larvae that can infest grain products, pet food, and bird seed.
- Powerful, natural pheromone attractant lure lethal to common moths and larvae
- Safe, non-toxic
- Non-Toxic Pheromone Lure Attracts Common Moths Fast
- Keeps Grain Moths out of Food, Pet Food and Birdseed
- Safe for use in cupboards, pantries and around food
- EPA-classified as a trap, not a pesticide
- Available in packs of two sticky traps with two individually packed pheromone lures
- Lasts up to 3 Months
General Use: Place Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Traps in areas where you’ve seen moths. Typical areas might be the pantry, kitchen, basement, or garage. Each Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Trap includes a powerful pheromone lure designed to attract the most common moths. Each lure comes in an airtight placket to keep it fresh prior to use. Normally, you should only use on trap at a time in each room or area. In addition to using traps, you should look for any infested good and throw out to try to get rid of the source of the problem.
1. Peel back the paper cover to expose the glue layer underneath
2. Tear open on pouch containing a pheromone lure. Put the pheromone lure in the center of the glue area.
3. Fold the trap along the fold lines to make a triangle shape
Once assembled, put the trap on a flat surface in areas where you’ve seen moths. Replace the trap every three months, or sooner if it becomes dusty or full of moths.
The Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Trap is currently only available on the Maggie’s Farm website.