- Powerful, natural pheromone attractant lure lethal to common moths and larvae
- Non-Toxic Pheromone Lure Attracts Common Moths Fast
- Keeps Grain Moths out of Food, Pet Food and Birdseed
- Safe for
use incupboards, pantries and around food
- Lasts up to 3 Months
Available inpacks of two sticky traps with two individually packed pheromone lures
General Use: Place Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Traps in areas where you’ve seen moths. Typical areas might be the pantry, kitchen, basement, or garage. Each Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Trap includes a powerful pheromone lure designed to attract the most common moths. Each lure comes in an airtight
1. Peel back the paper cover to expose the glue layer underneath
2. Tear open on pouch containing a pheromone lure. Put the pheromone lure in the center of the glue area.
3. Fold the trap along the fold lines to make a triangle shape
Once assembled, put the trap on a flat surface in areas where you’ve seen moths. Replace the trap every three months, or sooner if it becomes dusty or full of moths.
Q. I do not see any retailers on your Store Locator section that carry the Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Trap. Where can I buy this?
A. The Maggie’s Farm Pantry Moth Trap is
these work very well, the best I have found.
We are trying to see if we have pantry moths or clothes moths. We have pantry moths big-time! This trap works.
Maggie’s Pantry Moth Trap
Maggie’s traps are awesome!! I’ve caught a number of pantry moths that have been driving me crazy!! I am thrilled and will be purchasing more. I’ve been using Maggie’s No Spill ant traps for a while now and love those too! Thank you for great products!!
I just received the pantry moth lures in the mail the first of the week. I had been noticing one or two moths flying around the house in the evening every day. I put both lures out in the kitchen and they immediately started working. I have several moths in each trap. I will be ordering more so I can use in the garage also. Very satisfied with this product. Thank you.